Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mexico Wedding


Well just returned from an amazing wedding in San Jose Del Cabo, on the Baja of Mexico. Great friends Roland and Candice decided to share there vows to one another at the most amnazing resort The Barcelo Deluxe. it was a saturday afternoon in the sun and they day could not have gone any more perfect. Great friends, Beautiful wedding party, and a world of creativity given to me. Roland and Candice basically gave me full rights to do what ever i wanted and how ever i wanted to produce the images. a photographers dream, just let us create and we are there to do anything you want. I cant thank Roland and Candice enough for trusting my vision with them in Mexico and giving me the chance to be a part of there special day. Here is a shot from the Cemetery that we shot at. The Day of The Dead was only days before so the colors were perfect and the lighting was bang on. Thanks to Paul D'Eath for being my great assistant on this shoot and being my lighting guy. Enjoy, More to come.

No comments: